Monday 29 October 2007

I'm still here!

I'm still here...I've had a busy few days. I've worked on Mum's stand The Stamp Shak, at the Quilt and Craft Fair on Saturday and Sunday. Lots of people to chat to, share ideas with and teaching them how to use products. We were nice and busy, just what every retailer wants to be!
I got to do a little shopping, which is always nice. I like this show, because it has lots of beading and jewellery, as well...one of my other loves.

So, look out I'll be all glammed up, shortly!! Just have to find some time!

Just mundane tasks today...housework and grocery shopping!! How exciting...NOT!

I'm going to do some scrapping tonight, once the kids head to bed! Had an early night last night, as I was tired from the weekend, to be woken by a huge storm in the early hours this morning. Not a great start to the day. Didn't bother the kids though, they seemed to sleep through most of it.

Will have something to share tomorrow.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

No comments: