Monday 24 September 2007

Update

To the girls I am making a Pay it Forward gift for...Witch, PT and Lou...it is coming. I have made a start on them tonight. I haven't forgotten about you, it was just down the list a little. They are looking fab, I so hope you like them. I'm not giving anything away, at all...you'll have to wait and see what they are. :)

I have been voted out of Embellished Idol after Round 6. I got down to the final 11, which I was stoked about. I did last week's Challenge, but not sure if I'll have enough time for the last Round's challenge. Here's my layout from last week...


and here's a few I've done recently...



Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhh missed my little fix xx Awesome Chelle love them all xx

scrapwitch said...

ohhh s#$@,,i fogot to chck mine ...better get back to my blog and see who im paying forward..
loving those layout s chelle

nikkihelen said...

Love all the lo's Chelle, but I'm BlOwN aWaY by the Dreams one.....that's magical!!

Unknown said...

I'd better pull my finger out and go and post my PIF on my blog too! Loving those layouts, Chelle, they look great!