Tuesday 7 August 2007

Pay it forward

While reading some of my Scrap friends blogs, recently, I came across this amazing concept.
Here's how it works...

Pay it Forward

Here are the rules:
The first three people to comment here (who would like to be involved in the Pay It Forward Challenge) will receive a handmade gift from me. All you have to do is keep the fun challenge going by agreeing to create three handmade gifts for three more people...SO, if you would like a gift hand made by me, just be one of the first 3 to pop in a comment!! :)

EASY PEASY! So if you would like to join in, add your comment, the first 3 get a handmade gift from me, and then you post the same thing on your blog (just copy and paste the rules)and keep paying it forward.

Maz is making me a beautiful handmade gift.
I wonder what I will make...:)

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

Louise said...

Oooh Michelle Ive come out of lurkdom for this one - lol, this is such a wonderful idea WTG!!!!and I would so love to be involved. I have my hand up waving madly - ME Me ME please :) :) :)

scrapwitch said...

oh how about me...i wonder if i could join in too..sounds like fun

Unknown said...

Oh, this is a great idea ... I love the movie Pay it Forward! I'd love to join in.