Sunday 24 June 2007

The weekends effort

We have a quiet weekend after the busy one last week. Saturday we took Zac Birthday shopping(He turns 4 next Sat 30th June), to get some ideas on what he'd like and I am now more confused than ever. There are 1001 things on his list!

Today I had a Nutrimetics Party with a few family members and a friend. Nice little get together and we pampered our eyes and apparently took the puffiness away. After the few late nights I had last week, it was just what the Dr ordered. A fun afternoon.

Scrapping wise, I did my entry for the June Monthly Challenge over at Scrapbook city. We had to create a frame, either from scratch or a bought one. I made one from scratch, out of chipboard.



I also completed a Circle Journal for the lovely and very talented Scrapwitch. Had fun with this little Journal, titled "Happiness is..."



Have a good week.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

6 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Love all your "hearts" Chelle - just gorgeous!

Back to New Blinds said...

Gorgeous frame chelle, and your CJ is a beautiful entry.

Anonymous said...

I love these Chelle... beautiful layouts once again and like Amanda said loving the hearts..xx

Anonymous said...

ouch Webgod xx

nikkihelen said...

Very very noice!!! Always love your lo's!!

gypsyangel said...

These are gorgeous Chelle.

Gypsy xox