Friday 18 May 2007

Ready to Go!

I'm all packed....FINALLY! I always get left to the last. I packed all the kids gear yesterday, so it was time to concerntrate on me.

We took the kids to Mum and Dad's tonight, so they are all settled. They are both very excited about having their holiday. Then on to Grandma's and Grandpa's on Sunday(so they can attend their cousin, Griffin's, Birthday party). Spend the week with grandma, then onto Aunty Tracey, Uncle Baz and cousin Mel's for the weekend. They have a busier week than us!! Heaps on, and they can't wait!
Just got to drop our cat, Reuben, at the kennels in the morning and then we're up up and away! Flying high to the Whitsundays!
Should be heaps of fun. Can't wait to spend some "us" time together, just Jase and me. Looking forward to it. Our first holiday, without the kids. It's going to be an experience.
I also promise to take heaps of pics...:)

See you next weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx