Wednesday 25 April 2007

Scrapping Weekend away at Mt Tamborine

I spent last weekend away at Mt Tamborine, for a Scrapping weekend with some of the Brisbane girls from Scrapbooking Memories forum. What a fun weekend! Scrapping non-stop, with no kids or husbands to interupt me. We only stopped to eat...oh and to sleep, eventually!

Most of the girls I had met before, so it was great catching up with Manda(Scrapmanda), Karen(Gypsyangel), Heidi(Miss cropalot), Robyn(Binrow) and Renae(Renaecrosby). It was lovely to meet Karen(Lexhar), Sarah(Frangipani), Lynnie(Lynnie) and Ros. Lynnie and her friend Ros, travelled down from Gympie for the event, and they had a blast too!

We scrapped, shopped at Lisa's(Gibsongang) shop at Oxenford and played Singstar! It was maiden Singstar attempt...and it was fun!! I took on Renae, and she is seriously professional!! But, I did sneak past her in the points tally to Robbie Williams "Kids" song he did with Kylie. Helps if you know the song, I reckon!!

I took a heap of photos, but somehow when I downloaded them on to my puter on Sunday night, they have vanished off my camera and computer!! Most annoying, but I know the girls who went took plenty and Karen is going to compile a Cd of all the pics for each of us to keep. Thank goodness!
If you want to see some pics, check out Amanda Moran's blog in my sidebar!!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a top weekend Chelle, can't wait to see all your Tags... xx

ScrapManda said...

Yay...get ready for the next one!! We'll have to hook up for some Sing Star practice before then :)