Monday 5 February 2007

Very excited!!

Today the Top 20 for Reality Scrap at Scrapbook City were announced.....


**drumroll please**

I MADE IT - Yes, and I'm very excited!!

I can't wait to get started on this week's challenge. I've been partnered up with Trish, who is also from Brisbane. Looking forward to getting to know her. We have to work together now, to stay in the game....the plot thickens!

Here's my Qualifying L/O. We had to do it about ourselves, and show our style.



Chat soon,

Chelle Xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! All the best for the next round.

A gorgeous layout.

ScrapManda said...

Thrilled to see you in the top 20! Your LO is awesome! Have a blast with the rest of the comp. If you want another one...check out LSBS for their new comp too!

Alicia Barry said...

Yay Chelle. Glad you made it. It's going to be lots of fun.