Thursday 8 February 2007

Reality Scrap - Week One

I have completed my L/o for my first week at reality Scrap. Have to see how I go..but am pretty happy with how this one turned out. This week, week we had to create a L/O about our passion using 3 Bugs in a Rug papers.

Of course my passion was my Scrapbooking!!




We have had a quiet week after the busy pace of the last few weeks. It's nice being away, but also nice getting back into routine.

Zac and Ella have had fun playing with the kids from next door after school this week. This afternoon they found a possum sleeping in a potplant in the garden. They were most excited about it, and the possum didn't seem to mind. He woke up, had some of the leaves in the potplant for dinner(not much left of the plant), then set off on his merry way. Not at all, worried about the kids at all. Very cool!

That's about it for now,

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout.

get a photo of the possum?

ScrapManda said...

Love that colour combo Chelle!