Friday 16 February 2007

Reality Scrap - Week 2

So, here is my L/O for this week. We had to use the Making Memories Patterned paper from the Cheeky range and the 8" chipboard brackets. This was a test for me, because I wasn't that fussed on this paper. But, having said that, I really like me L/O with this cute pic of Ella, from Christmas Day, last year.

Without further-a-do...here is this week's entry!



I received this L/O in the mail yesterday. It was a photo swap from Scrapbooking Memories forum. I got to swap with Jodie(Akuti). She did a great job with this cute pic of Ella and her Uncle Scotty.



I thought I'd share a few more L/O's I've done recently...









and a few swaps...
This is for frangipani's(Sarah) CJ - Things to do before I die...



and this one for Fess'(Louise) CJ - Quotes that move me...



I think I'm about up to date,

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all tremendous L/O's you have been very busy.

Luv
M-I-L

jess said...

I love all your layouts!! Your so creative!

jess said...

Hello!!! Thanks for the message on my blog!!! I've always wanted to play paint ball... but got turned off after the pics!! Looking forward to seeing your Card Art from Emily's challenge too!!!
Xx Jess