Friday 20 October 2006

You are so busted


I did this L/O through the week for the weekly Challenge at Scrapbook city. We had to make a monogram. Hand drawn was the preference, and I don't make my own, so was a challenge that was lots of fun! Love the way this came together. The L/O is about Ella, the day she got into the Anzac biscuit tin. What a mess she created, and of course I said to her "You are so busted!", hence the title.

I worked at the Brisbane Craft show today on my Mum's stand. Was very busy and I have very sore feet. Off to the show tomorrow to shop, with my little sister, Kellie! Should be fun! So, I'll have lots to play with, hopefully!! :-)

Chat to you soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

ScrapManda said...

Love the colour combo in your "busted" LO - and the B looks excellent. Hope you had fun shopping at the show.