Monday 2 October 2006

Love using up those Scraps!

I finished off a L/O this afternoon I started over the weekend. It's a challenge from my Yahoo group. We had to do a L/O which had doodling on it. After doing the Scrapbook City Cyber Crop last weekend, Sara encouraged me to use up those scraps. I've hand written my journalling(inspired by Elsie - of course!), and drew flowers, hearts and an arrow on leftover pieces of Patterned paper.

The L/O is of the two precious little people in my life, Zac and Ella. Zac is coming out with some adorable things at times. It's "Love U Too" at the moment, hence the title of this L/O.


I'm quite happy with it!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

AnnetteL said...

Hi Michelle. I love how your LO looks so Elsie! I absolutley love all of your doodling. I thought I would drop in and say howdi (seen you around Scrapbook City). Love the LO's you completed at Karen's workshop!

Annette

ScrapManda said...

Very cool journalling Chelle. You've been a good blogger lately - lots of posts!

Back to New Blinds said...

That is one awsome layout. does that doodling come with a templete.?? Well done Chellejamo!!
I love it