Friday 25 August 2006

I love Fridays.....

I really do, it's my day! Kids are at Daycare....I just love Fridays!

Today I went and saw a movie - United 93. It is on the September 11 Terrorist attacks. It is focused on the United flight that the passengers tried to overthrow the terrorists and they crashed in a field, near Pennsylvania(I think).

Well, by the end of it, I was in tears. Great movie though! I still can't believe that this terrible event has happened in our lifetime. We so often hear about things that happened before we were born - like Vietnam, Hiroshima and the World wars. But to think that there are people out there that want to harm others, in this day and age. What sort of a world are our kids growing up in?

Anyway, enough of the deep and meaningful....tonight I participated in the first ever Scrapbook City Cyber crop. Was lots of fun! I didn't get much done, so when I finish this post I'm off to get started! I hope to get at least one challenge done this weekend....hopefully!

Wish me luck!
Chelle XX

No comments: