Monday 10 July 2006

Weekend Away!!

My weekend away with my hubby was great. With two little children, we don't get much time together - just the two of us. It was very nice. We stayed at the Outrigger "Sun City" in Surfers Paradise. Great place to stay with plenty to do within walking distance. All in all, a great weekend for some "together" time. Took plenty of pics - even a pic(inspired by Manda's Mojito L/O). See, I'm always thinking Scrapbooking!!

Been finishing off one of my L/O's from friday's crop at The Scrapbook Cupboard tonight. Just waiting for the Dimension magic to dry. Tracey(tiddlypeeps) gave me a great idea for making chipboard photo corners. They look great, if I do say so myself!!
Will post once I'm finished!

Chat soon,
Chelle XX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Hope you are refreshed and relaxed

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your "drink" LO - so glad my yummy mojito inspired you :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new layouts AND the photo corners!!!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-machine.info/1642.html and http://google-machine.info/3163.html