Sunday 4 June 2006

About me


Here's a little about me...

My name is Michelle Jamieson. I am married to Jason and we have two children. Zac is 7 ad Ella is 5. We live in beautiful, sunny Brisbane in Qld, Australia. I'm 35 years old and love to scrapbook.

I've recently resigned from two Design Teams that I was on for a long period of time - Anna's Craft Cupboard and Scrap'n'Craft with T. I loved every minute of working with Anna and Tanyah. They made me more creative with using new product and helped me evolve as a scrapper. Thanks guys!

I was named a Scrapooking Memories Master for 2008, which I'm extremely proud of. It's quite an achievement in the Scrapping world. I have recently finished my time and am enjoying my new venture.

I've recently started my own little business called Chelley Bean Designs. I create handmade embellishments with scrapbooking pages in mind, but my embellishments can be used on any creative project. I have lots of ideas and inspiration for taking this to a new level. So, keep you posted!

Chat soon,

No comments: